Monday, June 22, 2009

Sunday night we crossed into Arizona at sunset...






We ended up at the Page Boy Motel in Page Arizona just outside of Lake Page National Park. We had dinner at the Denny's in town and the waitress was beyond slow... every one here is slow. It must be the heat. (Note: These guys would NEVER survive in Seattle Traffic... it was my day to drive and they drove me crazy).



One cool thing though was we saw a cool little lizard as we were leaving the Denny's.



At 10:30 PM (we are back in the same time zone as Seattle) it was 82 degrees outside! Don and Pasha took a dip in the pool which is right outside the back door and froze because the water was so much colder than the air. The pool here never closes... probably because it is hotter that the devil here during the day.

3 comments:

  1. Regarding the Drivers in AZ...They drive me nuts, Daily...I'm a transplant from Calif..
    lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you have one extra in your group? Looks a little car sick to me. LOL Gabby told me you said he was missing, missing my foot. He's just taking a trip to OK.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm lovin' this blog, HollyPuff! I especially like the hover cookie picture captured from the moving car. **grin** Would your other friends think I'm impolite to say, "fuck you" for being free and gadding about the countryside with your hippy gnome-boy while the rest of us have stay here and work? Hmmm? Okay then I won't. lol! I hope you're having a great time. (Hi Rachael!) Can't wait for the next entry. - yo friend, MalleyPuff, a lifetime member of the ScaryPuff girls.

    ReplyDelete